LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Good Stuff

I've gotta say, that final joke about the friendly fire situation really cracked me up. Can't even commit suicide without them getting in the way.

Time in a Bottle Time in a Bottle

Fantastic =D

This really was an extremely well done animation. There were lots of things that I really liked about it, and that made it memorable.

First off, I loved how the whole thing was done over the black background, the high contrast made everything pop. This worked out great because even though the animation was quick, things stuck in my head even after that had disappeared.

I also liked your use in color. I enjoyed that the majority of things were done in white, while a few significant things were done with other colors. This was a great way to make certain things stand out.

Anybody who has the ability to do fantastic frame by frame like this has a gift. When done properly, they are without a doubt some of the best looking flashes, in my humble opinion.

So yeah, fantastic work on the whole thing, I hope to see more of this kind of work done the line! =D

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

I agree with EVERYTHING you just said.
I find out more about my flash with each review, than I would ever know by myself.

-GKG

Edible Castle #1 Edible Castle #1

lol, that was great!

Man, those sound effects were priceless. Terrific idea, I'm glad to hear that there will be more to come.

EdibleCastle responds:

lmfao did u lol? omfg, ftw!

The Pumpkin Plot The Pumpkin Plot

It was a little boring.

I liked the concept of the whole thing, but I found it to be a little bit boring. For the most part, it was just a still shot of either pumpkin with some voice acting. Perhaps if you took the idea and added a little more.. movement? Still, commendable work on a short time schedule.

ImpendingRiot responds:

I thought about this, being a potential problem with the lack of movement. I wanted the whole movement of the pumpkin to come off as a feat of strength, however, so excessive movement would beg the question - Why is it so hard to escape?

TANKMEN TANKMEN

All kinds of lol.

I completely pissed off at myself because I haven't watched this flash until just now. It was great, one of the best to grace the portal of Newgrounds. I love you're sense of humor and the jokes were delivered perfectly. The graphics were also extremely well done, as was the voice acting. All in all, an amazing submission. I salute you.

Operation: BAD Operation: BAD

Cool, I guess.

I dunno, the fighting was pretty Neat-O, but the dancing looked like it was choreographed (sp?) by Justin Timberlake. I don't like JT. Oh, but I did like the part at the end where the guy hit himself in the head. 'Cause that's always funny! =D

Juiceball Juiceball

Funny Stuff.

I lol'd when the fat people tried to play baseball. ^____^

HALO sprite wars online 1 HALO sprite wars online 1

Lost me in the middle.

Okay, from what I actually saw of this flash, you didn't try your best. Since you did use sprites, the least you could have done was put some more effort into the backgrounds, the tank, and the script could have used some work. Humor is always a plus, and this flash didn't have any, at least not in my opinion. The reason I quit watching halfway through, was because the spelling and grammer was so incredibly bad. If you're going to actually submit your flash, please, pleasepleaseplease at least take the time to run a spellcheck or get somebody to edit it. I couldn't even stand to watch it anymore. I know it may seem trivial, but these things can really stand out and ruin an otherwise good piece of work. Overall, I'd say if you put more effort into you're work, and added more details to the little things, you could be rather succesful.

-LP

(Also, please don't take this review as an insult. I'm actually trying to give you constructive critisism so you can improve your work.)

fish-orb responds:

i apreshiate that but if u had have watched till the end u would have seen some humor in the last scene as well as the out takes so plz i apreshiate the spell checking remark but plz watch it all the way through if u gona coment on the content of the movie

MK : 3 Fatality Backfires MK : 3 Fatality Backfires

Crap.

They just weren't funny. Period.

Flight of Colour 3 Flight of Colour 3

Awesome Flash

Wow, that was absolutely incredible. Not too many people could take emotional ideas like this and turn them into a more-than-succesful flash animation. I hope to see more from you, and I hope this makes front page, it's where it belongs. Great job!

RoobyKillAll responds:

Thanks a lot. You'll be seing more from me in due time, don't worry.