Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

I FINALLY DID IT

haha, I've never had the patience to actually do it until now. All I did was remove her skirt then move her arm. Then I made both of her nipples stand up, quickly bought and used sleeping pills, and made her wet herself.

Particles Particles

Fantastic Game!

I must say, that's one of the funnest games I've ever played on Newgrounds. It was really fun, and the sound went great with it. Another good part is that it's relatively short, so you don't get tied up for a long time, making it perfect for a break a work. Very well done!

Blockhead Soundboard Blockhead Soundboard

This was great!

haha, I've actually used this thing for a few phone calls, and it works quite well. Overall, it was a great tool for mischief, or for just sitting around and listening to. I gave 'Sound' an 8 because in some quotes, there is background noise (Birds chirping, TV playing, etc). I realize this may be hard to get around, but it would be far more effective without those noises. Anyway, keep up the good work!

-DE

wizardman responds:

Yeah, I did the best I could trying to get the TV and birds out, but taking sound out in the middle of quotes is extremely hard to do. I tried to in a couple of them, and the only reason abotu half of them are bg music free is thanks to Swain himself. Anyway, thanks for the review.

Zombie Swarm Zombie Swarm

Gahhh...

I played this game for around half an hour, because I thought there was a place to submit my score. I figured that with a game this boring, nobody would bother to play for any length of time. There's 30 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. =(

Year of the Snake Year of the Snake

I thought it was good.

It was a pretty good game, reminded me a lot of the old school Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games. A few things you might want to consider for next time. One, it was a bit easy. Throughout the entire thing, I never dropped below three-quarters of my health. Also, the game lacked replay value. I mean, you walked around a tapped 'a' a whole lot. It was fun in the beginning, but at the end it got a little tedious. Also, you make want to make the boss more challenging, and a little more unique. He was kinda the same as the rest of the guys, just a little bigger. Anyway, don't get me wrong. Excellent game, just could use a few little tweaks. Keep up the good work!

Tankmen Soundboard Tankmen Soundboard

It was good.

It was good, but there was one thing wrong. No matter how hard I looked, I couldn't see the one line I wanted to listen to the the most...

COCK JOKE!

It wasn't there.. :'(

4 minigames in one 4 minigames in one

Quite Fun.

That was a lot funner than I expected it to be. Although the games were simple, and they didn't look all that great, they were generally fun to play. My favourites were the Stick Fighter and the Mouse Game. I would suggest adding a little depth to the games and strive towards bettering your artwork. Other than that, keep up the good work!

Robo Slug Robo Slug

Yuss! Kaboom!

Hey man, any game where you get to blow up robots and helicoptors with various weaponry is okay by me! =)

Dodge-em 2 Dodge-em 2

Pretty Fun

It was a fun game with a good concept... unfortunately I sucked at it and I got too frustrated too fast. Oh well, if it were too easy it wouldn't be fun for the other skilled Newgrounds users.

Blinkys Blinkys

Should pass for sure!

Hey, that was pretty good, and I don't see any reason for it not to pass. I liked the shooter game a bit more. The giant blinkey at the end was funny and the re-loading sound made me laugh. Good job, you've got some serious potential

Dr-Fuggle responds:

Thanks i will work on more levels for the shooter.