LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Good Stuff

I've gotta say, that final joke about the friendly fire situation really cracked me up. Can't even commit suicide without them getting in the way.

Time in a Bottle Time in a Bottle

Fantastic =D

This really was an extremely well done animation. There were lots of things that I really liked about it, and that made it memorable.

First off, I loved how the whole thing was done over the black background, the high contrast made everything pop. This worked out great because even though the animation was quick, things stuck in my head even after that had disappeared.

I also liked your use in color. I enjoyed that the majority of things were done in white, while a few significant things were done with other colors. This was a great way to make certain things stand out.

Anybody who has the ability to do fantastic frame by frame like this has a gift. When done properly, they are without a doubt some of the best looking flashes, in my humble opinion.

So yeah, fantastic work on the whole thing, I hope to see more of this kind of work done the line! =D

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

I agree with EVERYTHING you just said.
I find out more about my flash with each review, than I would ever know by myself.

-GKG

Edible Castle #1 Edible Castle #1

lol, that was great!

Man, those sound effects were priceless. Terrific idea, I'm glad to hear that there will be more to come.

EdibleCastle responds:

lmfao did u lol? omfg, ftw!

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

I FINALLY DID IT

haha, I've never had the patience to actually do it until now. All I did was remove her skirt then move her arm. Then I made both of her nipples stand up, quickly bought and used sleeping pills, and made her wet herself.

Particles Particles

Fantastic Game!

I must say, that's one of the funnest games I've ever played on Newgrounds. It was really fun, and the sound went great with it. Another good part is that it's relatively short, so you don't get tied up for a long time, making it perfect for a break a work. Very well done!

Blockhead Soundboard Blockhead Soundboard

This was great!

haha, I've actually used this thing for a few phone calls, and it works quite well. Overall, it was a great tool for mischief, or for just sitting around and listening to. I gave 'Sound' an 8 because in some quotes, there is background noise (Birds chirping, TV playing, etc). I realize this may be hard to get around, but it would be far more effective without those noises. Anyway, keep up the good work!

-DE

wizardman responds:

Yeah, I did the best I could trying to get the TV and birds out, but taking sound out in the middle of quotes is extremely hard to do. I tried to in a couple of them, and the only reason abotu half of them are bg music free is thanks to Swain himself. Anyway, thanks for the review.

When You Go Away When You Go Away

Absolutely incredible, man. I would love to be able to express myself this creatively. I'm glad you can use this artform to stay strong. I'm here for ya if you need anything, brotha'. Much love.

Thanks a ton my brotha!

Burn My House Down Burn My House Down

Wow.

I may be biased, but that track was pretty awesome.

Yeah it is, isn't it?

I'm On Fire I'm On Fire

Amazing.

You killed this one, man. Seriously.

RoobyKillAll responds:

Thanks man. I was feelin' it.